Some of the reasons why you want to track a cell phone include losing it. Others may be personal such as wanting to know where the kids are and what they are doing. Whatever the reason (legal ones only), your need increases the overall demand for cell phone trackers.
The issue comes in when selecting the best one for the job. Some apps will track your phone or a targeted one. Others will track with limitations here and there. The rest may not even track at all and they may bring in malware if downloaded.
So, the question is, which is the best tracker that I need to know before 2019 ends? Well, here is a tracker that is never visible, and it delivers the results right where you are. Let’s see how it works and why you should use it if you need a cell phone tracker.
Part 1: Spyic: the 2019 Cell Phone Tracker You Can’t Miss
Enter the Spyic monitoring application that is recognized across the globe through millions of downloads in more than 190 countries. It’s a genuinely fantastic app that has helped a lot of people in their tracking tasks and other things.
Spyic has more than 30 features on it, but here, we will be focusing on its ability to track phones. It works on both Android and iOS devices without any rooting or jailbreaking.
Since it has the cutting edge technologies needed to fetch data without manipulating the phone, you don’t need such tricks. Next, it uses stealth/hidden mode to hide. That means your targeted phone user will never be aware if you don’t want them to know.
When tracking an Android phone, Spyic needs you to install it once on the targeted phone. After that, you will not need the phone again when tracking it. In iOS, it does not call for any download or installation.
Spyic’s iOS version needs the iCloud credentials only of the targeted iPhone. If you have them, you can set up Spyic and start tracking the phone online without even touching it.
In both phone platforms, after the setup, here is what you get to enjoy when it comes to phone tracking:
- Location Tracking: This feature allows you to see the exact phone’s location. It has a map and the location icon showing you the phone’s position. It also shows you all the previously visited places.
- Geofence alert: This option is there in case you need to impose some restrictions on the target. Here, you can specify the zones you don’t want the target to visit and an email to give you notifications.
- SIM Card Tracking: Spyic also has a way to track the phone using the SIM Card. In this feature, you get all the SIM Card details and its live location too. The feature is, however, available on the Android version only.
- User-friendly dashboard: Spyic has a web-based dashboard that is fully compatible with all browsers. It’s also secured in your account so that you can be the only one who views the tracking results and other things.
- Other useful features: Spyic does not come with tracking features only. It’s a large package with other essential tracking features. You can, therefore, use it to view your target’s calls, messages, social media activities and more.
For more information about the features and Spyic’s working mode, check out the main website. Here, we will show you how to track a cell phone location using the Spyic solution.
Part 2: How to Start Tracking a Cell Phone Using Spyic Solution
What You Need
- In Android, you need to physically access the phone you want to track and install Spyic. It should have OS version 4.0 and above
- In iOS, you the iPhone’s iCloud login details. The phone needs to have iOS version 7.0 or later
- Internet connection
- A working email address
Steps to Start Tracking
Step 1: Go to the Spyic website and register an account with your email address and password. Next, select the targeted phone’s OS (Android or Apple) to see the pricing plans.
Step 2: Choose the best tracking plan for your needs and go ahead to make a purchase. You will later receive a confirmation email with the login details, receipt, and set up instructions. In Android, you will also get a download link.
Step 3: For Android, use the sent link to install Spyic on the targeted phone. Make sure you activate stealth mode by selecting the ‘Hide Application’ option. After that, finish installing and go ahead to login to your account using another device.
Step 4: For iOS, after the confirmation email, login to your account and verify the target’s iCloud details. Next, select the device you want to track and wait for the synchronization.
Step 5: After re-accessing your account on both phone platforms, you will see the control panel after syncing. It will have a menu on the left and the phone’s summary on the right.
To track the phone’s location, use the Location feature.
There are other cell phone trackers out there that are worth exploring. However, they may not work like Spyic. Since it does not involve any rooting or jailbreaking, it’s faster and safer to install.
Next, it does not share your tracking data with anyone, including the management team. Therefore, you are the only one who sees what you receive in your account. So, go ahead and try it out if you are still in doubt.
About the Author:
Aqib Ijaz is a digital marketing guru at eyesonsolution.com. He is adept in linking building, guest posting, blogger outreach, and in IT as well. He loves to write on different topics. In his free time, he likes to travel and explore different parts of the world. You can read more of his blogs at eyesonsolution.com.